Apply for Board Member
Marketing & Communication
Your main tasks involve supporting the marketing team in their activities for this semester, help out with practical aspects of promotional actions, updating social media, creating a regular newsletter, providing texts for flyers, the website, etc. A passion for writing is an essential characteristic. Furthermore, you are responsible for AFD’s presence in the media. Good English knowledge is required.
- You are a bachelor or master student at Utrecht University or a close by university.
- You are creative with words and stories.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, Dutch is a plus.
- You are organised in your work and you plan ahead.
- You believe in AFD’s vision and mission and you cannot wait to tell the rest of the world about it
- Ability to commit to this position until August 2018.
- Willingness to dedicate approx. 12 hours a week to AFD next to your studies – Have at least one weekly meeting.
- Gain hands-on experience and tackle real problems and challenges next to your studies.
- Obtain valuable life skills and boost your personal growth.
- Exchange insights with like-minded and impactful peers.
- Be part of a fun, open and international student community.