As a committee member you will support the executive board member of a certain position. This means that you will collaborate to fulfill the same position within the board, only with fewer tasks and less time commitment. Find more information about this below. Check out the functions to discover which fits you the most!
- Gain hands-on experience and tackle real problems next to your studies.
- Obtain valuable life skills and boost your personal development.
- Exchange insights with like-minded and impactful peers.
- Be part of an open and international student community
- Ability to commit to this position from September 2018 to August 2019.
- Willingness to dedicate approx. 5-8 hours a week to AFD next to your studies.
- Join at least one board meeting per month.
I want to be the Project Coordinator of AFD
I want to be the Project Developer of AFD
I want to do Human Resources of AFD
I want to do the IT & Graphic Design of AFD
I want to do Partner Relations at AFD
I want to organize Events for AFD
I want to do Finance & Fundraising of AFD
I want to do Marketing & Communication at AFD