Corporate Social Responsibility
Through its projects, AFD realises tangible and sustainable social impact. Your company’s support, as catalyst for future growth of AFD, is a first-class example of durable Corporate Social Responsibility and proves its commitment to make positive impact. The following introduction could be used on your website:
AFD attracts high potential students with a keen interest in entrepreneurship and sustainability. All our members are carefully selected by our HR-team, thus ensuring the recruitment of motivated and team-oriented students with strong academic records and extracurricular experience. The experience AFD students gain by working in a multidisciplinary team on a consulting project, creates an interesting recruiting ground.
With our events, lecture presentation and (online) media channels, Academics for Development reaches thousands of internationally oriented students with an interest is entrepreneurship, sustainability and international development each year. As part of a collaboration, we could make your organisation visible within our network.
“Academics for Development (AFD) aims to realise social impact and believes in the potential of students and the power of entrepreneurial action to do so. Therefore, AFD organises social impact oriented student consulting projects around the world. Multidisciplinary teams of motivated students work during an academic year to solve a challenge, problem or question of a company, start-up or NGO, after which they go for several weeks to the project location during the summer. In 5 years, AFD has successfully organised over 40 projects in 17 different countries in Africa, Latin America, Europe and Southeast Asia. [Company name] plays a pivotal role in enabling AFD’s activities, it’s growth and our mission to increase awareness around social entrepreneurship.”
2. Possibility to share vacancies within our (student) network through Facebook, LinkedIn and/or our monthly newsletter.
3. Possibility to host a workshop or training to all active members of AFD Utrecht in the academic year 2017-2018.
4. Possibility to (co-)host a training or event for Utrecht University students within our network.
5. Invitation to our midterm event in which all project students present their work of the past year, challenged by a panel of experts and the audience. Next to friends and relatives of the participated students, the audience also consists of faculty representatives and professors, project partners, structural partners and other students who are interested in AFD and its social entrepreneurship projects.
2. Exposure through online media channels:
Facebook: Introduction of the company & partnership, possibility to request a second post.
LinkedIn: Introduction of the company & partnership.
Newsletter: Logo on bottom of our monthly newsletter.
Your logo in marketing videos (e.g. banner).
3. Exposure on offline media:
Logo on offline marketing material such as recruitment or event posters.
Logo in the AFDU Partner Brochure.
Exposure on selected PowerPoint presentations (e.g. recruitment talks, in-class presentations).
4. Exposure during events and workshops:
Possibility to co-host or speak at one of our events (in consultation with AFD board).
Logo on the opening slide of the PowerPoint used during our events.
Logo on the opening slide of the PowerPoint used during workshops.
Possibility to have your banner at one of our events (in consultation with the AFD board).
AFD is looking for structural partnerships that can take many different forms. All our partnerships will be tailored to your needs and the specifics of your company. We are happy to elaborate on this during a personal meeting. A partnership can consist of the following pillars.
AFD has two important pilars: Events and Projects. Your contribution will make these pilars manageable and succesfull. Without your help we can have less social impact around the globe. Do you want to know what your contribution will enable?